Hi there
I've been with RM for about 10 weeks. Went to 3yo nephew's party at wkend and woke up this morn at 2am with (what I now realise is) norovirus. I rang work and asked if today could be my day off, which they agreed to , hoping it would be a 24 hr thing but even tho it has improved there's no way I can go in tmrw, plus really don't want to expose anyone else to it.
So wondering if I go back in weds, will I get paid for today & tmrw? Also, will it look bad come my 6 mth probation.
*side note* is the pension good? Should I be in it?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Newbie - sickness
-
falkirk1
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 03 Sep 2014, 22:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Newbie - sickness
If you go back on Wednesday you'll lose a days wages, got to be with the company for a year for it to be paid.
-
Kikidee
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 25 Jan 2015, 14:37
- Gender: Female
Re: Newbie - sickness
Oh OK, thanks for reply :)falkirk1 wrote:If you go back on Wednesday you'll lose a days wages, got to be with the company for a year for it to be paid.
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Newbie - sickness
The pension is worthwhile but to join the main scheme you have to get one year in
-
Kikidee
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 25 Jan 2015, 14:37
- Gender: Female
Re: Newbie - sickness
Cheers, good to knowterry2972 wrote:The pension is worthwhile but to join the main scheme you have to get one year in