ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Newark DO

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lou84
Posts: 162
Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
Gender: Female

Newark DO

Post by Lou84 »

Has anyone got any contact details for Newark DO they could pm me ?

I've previously spoken to Stewart and Martin who have since left and I get no answer from the landline number I have.

Thanks
Lou84
Posts: 162
Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
Gender: Female

Re: Newark DO

Post by Lou84 »

Problem solved I was given the wrong number hence no answer :-(
paranoid-android
Posts: 106
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
Gender: Male

Re: Newark DO

Post by paranoid-android »

Lou84 wrote:Has anyone got any contact details for Newark DO they could pm me ?

I've previously spoken to Stewart and Martin who have since left and I get no answer from the landline number I have.

Thanks
It's no good learning D.O.M.s names at newark, we change them more regularly than our pants!!

NEXT!
Lou84
Posts: 162
Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
Gender: Female

Re: Newark DO

Post by Lou84 »

paranoid-android wrote:
Lou84 wrote:Has anyone got any contact details for Newark DO they could pm me ?

I've previously spoken to Stewart and Martin who have since left and I get no answer from the landline number I have.

Thanks
It's no good learning D.O.M.s names at newark, we change them more regularly than our pants!!

NEXT!
I'd guessed as much, I thought our office was bad ;-)
Trawler127
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Feb 2015, 14:48
Gender: Male
Location: Loughborough DO

Re: Newark DO

Post by Trawler127 »

paranoid-android wrote:quote="Lou84"]
It's no good learning D.O.M.s names at newark, we change them more regularly than our pants!!

NEXT!
Yeah we've had one of yours, but she's gone now. :nana
paranoid-android
Posts: 106
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
Gender: Male

Re: Newark DO

Post by paranoid-android »

Trawler127 wrote:
paranoid-android wrote:quote="Lou84"]
It's no good learning D.O.M.s names at newark, we change them more regularly than our pants!!

NEXT!
Yeah we've had one of yours, but she's gone now. :nana
Was it the mad one ore the dim one?
Trawler127
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Feb 2015, 14:48
Gender: Male
Location: Loughborough DO

Re: Newark DO

Post by Trawler127 »

Perhaps she might of been known as a witch.
paranoid-android
Posts: 106
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
Gender: Male

Re: Newark DO

Post by paranoid-android »

Trawler127 wrote:Perhaps she might of been known as a witch.
Ah! The screeching harridan. Yes we found that being shouted at daily was most motivating.
Good riddance to bad management ! :nana