I'm just about to compose a fecking big rant of an email.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Email addresses
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Email addresses
Has anyone got the email addresses for Moya and the SE Regional Director?
I'm just about to compose a fecking big rant of an email.
I'm just about to compose a fecking big rant of an email.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
cyrus
- Posts: 215
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Email addresses
This might do https://www.myroyalmail.com/blogs/just-say-it" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Email addresses
i don't want that email, I want Moya's email and the regional directors. I don't want to be fobbed off by one of her underlings.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Email addresses
that is moyas emailStormproof wrote:i don't want that email, I want Moya's email and the regional directors. I don't want to be fobbed off by one of her underlings.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Email addresses
Problem is in her rarefied ivory towers, even her own personal email at home is probably read and answered by a specific servant. I doubt she actually reads any email or letter addressed to her, her PA will farm it out as they see fit. It was a task I got used to when I was a similar biatch to a high fuluting many lettered officer.Stormproof wrote:i don't want that email, I want Moya's email and the regional directors. I don't want to be fobbed off by one of her underlings.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Email addresses
the just say it email address is going to be your best bet if you want any sort of reply, even if you had moyas email address it would be passed on to the people who deal with just say it anyway, as for the regional directors, well just say it is above his or her level anyway, but if you want to email them their email address is generally firstname.lastname@royalmail.com with anymiddle names added with just the initial extra dots between the first and last name
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Email addresses
thanks guys
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Email addresses
thanks Glenno. Was'nt sure if it was still him or not, thanks for the confirmation.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Email addresses
Please show us Your rant when Your done 
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Email addresses
the Chas Basra email got returned due to incorrect email address. I'm guessing he must have an initial in there somewhere.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Email addresses
Could he be using his full name,Charanjit Basra ?Stormproof wrote:the Chas Basra email got returned due to incorrect email address. I'm guessing he must have an initial in there somewhere.
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Email addresses
In my experience nothing will happen anyway.
-
Mezza
- Posts: 405
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 21:56
- Location: West London
Re: Email addresses
I've used the JustaSayIt thing a few times.
Three times i emailed due to serious concerns over poor management practices all the way up from linos, DOM and DSM.
Each time the reply was that with my permission details would be passed to the area management team.
Each time i have pointed out that my email concerns the management team not doing their jobs correctly so what on earth would they do with these details?
I have aske for my email to be passed onto higher management.
Each time the same old reply - that this is the correct procedure and that is the only course of action.
It's a complete waste of time.
Three times i emailed due to serious concerns over poor management practices all the way up from linos, DOM and DSM.
Each time the reply was that with my permission details would be passed to the area management team.
Each time i have pointed out that my email concerns the management team not doing their jobs correctly so what on earth would they do with these details?
I have aske for my email to be passed onto higher management.
Each time the same old reply - that this is the correct procedure and that is the only course of action.
It's a complete waste of time.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Email addresses
I've used Chas Basra's full name and the email has'nt bounced back yet.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum