Has anyone got any contact details for Newark DO they could pm me ?
I've previously spoken to Stewart and Martin who have since left and I get no answer from the landline number I have.
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Newark DO
-
Lou84
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
- Gender: Female
Re: Newark DO
Problem solved I was given the wrong number hence no answer :-(
-
paranoid-android
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Newark DO
It's no good learning D.O.M.s names at newark, we change them more regularly than our pants!!Lou84 wrote:Has anyone got any contact details for Newark DO they could pm me ?
I've previously spoken to Stewart and Martin who have since left and I get no answer from the landline number I have.
Thanks
NEXT!
-
Lou84
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
- Gender: Female
Re: Newark DO
I'd guessed as much, I thought our office was bad ;-)paranoid-android wrote:It's no good learning D.O.M.s names at newark, we change them more regularly than our pants!!Lou84 wrote:Has anyone got any contact details for Newark DO they could pm me ?
I've previously spoken to Stewart and Martin who have since left and I get no answer from the landline number I have.
Thanks
NEXT!
-
Trawler127
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 11 Feb 2015, 14:48
- Gender: Male
- Location: Loughborough DO
Re: Newark DO
Yeah we've had one of yours, but she's gone now.paranoid-android wrote:quote="Lou84"]
It's no good learning D.O.M.s names at newark, we change them more regularly than our pants!!
NEXT!
-
paranoid-android
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Newark DO
Was it the mad one ore the dim one?Trawler127 wrote:Yeah we've had one of yours, but she's gone now.paranoid-android wrote:quote="Lou84"]
It's no good learning D.O.M.s names at newark, we change them more regularly than our pants!!
NEXT!
-
Trawler127
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 11 Feb 2015, 14:48
- Gender: Male
- Location: Loughborough DO
Re: Newark DO
Perhaps she might of been known as a witch.
-
paranoid-android
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Newark DO
Ah! The screeching harridan. Yes we found that being shouted at daily was most motivating.Trawler127 wrote:Perhaps she might of been known as a witch.
Good riddance to bad management !