On my payslip I have POAL written on it
also. Minus - £6.17 what does it mean ?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Wage slip
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
Purchase Of Annual Leave.PHARRY wrote:On my payslip I have POAL written on it
also. Minus - £6.17 what does it mean ?
It does what it says on the tin.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wage slip
did you purchase extra annual leave ?PHARRY wrote:On my payslip I have POAL written on it
also. Minus - £6.17 what does it mean ?
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
Yes I did it is the first time I see it on my wage slip
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
If you are purchasing annual leave for the first time this coming financial year, the first deduction should not happen until next week, the wages you probably received Thursday were for week 52 of the financial year.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Wage slip
annual leave doesnt start on 6 aprilIloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:If you are purchasing annual leave for the first time this coming financial year, the first deduction should not happen until next week, the wages you probably received Thursday were for week 52 of the financial year.
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
True, you could be off next week, tagging it on to the Easter bank holiday.arnold cheshire wrote:annual leave doesnt start on 6 aprilIloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:If you are purchasing annual leave for the first time this coming financial year, the first deduction should not happen until next week, the wages you probably received Thursday were for week 52 of the financial year.
But surely the 52 weeks of 2015-16 cover the annual leave purchased in that year?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
This week was actually week 1 of the annual leave allocation, I know cause I picked it.IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:But surely the 52 weeks of 2015-16 cover the annual leave purchased in that year?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Wage slip
Which begs the rhetorical question, how many OPGs have been robbed of one week's POAL money when they decide to come off the POAL system, because deductions don't match the financial year?fishtank wrote:This week was actually week 1 of the annual leave allocation, I know cause I picked it.IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:But surely the 52 weeks of 2015-16 cover the annual leave purchased in that year?
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: Wage slip
They were adjusted so it only deducted a percentage of the week. The new year for deductions started 1st April so 4 days deductions were taken and no one loses anything!IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Which begs the rhetorical question, how many OPGs have been robbed of one week's POAL money when they decide to come off the POAL system, because deductions don't match the financial year?fishtank wrote:This week was actually week 1 of the annual leave allocation, I know cause I picked it.IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:But surely the 52 weeks of 2015-16 cover the annual leave purchased in that year?
Union what Union? Do we have a union?