ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Mental Auzzie (Welsh?!) Postie

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
meercat
Posts: 814
Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
Gender: Male

Mental Auzzie (Welsh?!) Postie

Post by meercat »

How quick is he gonna go?

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Mental Auzzie (Welsh?!) Postie

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Happened in 2012 http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15#p483915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
meercat
Posts: 814
Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
Gender: Male

Re: Mental Auzzie (Welsh?!) Postie

Post by meercat »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Happened in 2012 http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15#p483915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You have a good memory!

Better than mine, I probably saw it back then!! :d'oh!
Rumple
Posts: 429
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
Gender: Male

Re: Mental Auzzie (Welsh?!) Postie

Post by Rumple »

Quality. "Er yeah boss, I hit a kangaroo."