http://www.lep.co.uk/food-drink/hygiene ... -1-7183139" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These are all the establishments in Preston that have a five star hygiene rating:
Royal Mail (Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen) - Pittman Way, Preston, PR2 9GG. Rated 5 on 13-Nov-2014.
Royal Mail Delivery Office (Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen) - Royal Mail, Christian Road, Preston, Rated 5 on 05-Feb-2014
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
HYGIENE RATINGS 2015: Five star ratings in Preston
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
HYGIENE RATINGS 2015: Five star ratings in Preston
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.