If your house is on your round or you drive past it, can you take your break at home ?
almost simple question
break ?postmandick wrote:Simple question ....I think![]()
If your house is on your round or you drive past it, can you take your break at home ?
almost simple question
Definitely get permission to do so. If you pass it before you get to your duty, and after, then technically its off route if you break off from your duty to use it. It also would make the timings of your breaks quite tricky they may insist you take it before delivering or break it up at the same point and at the end of the duty.postmandick wrote:OK sorry
single van duty 60 miles + rural delivery 200 homes
drive past my house before and when i finish
work my hours and I don't sit in lay-byes
I'll have to add Breakfast to the Acronyms list to explain thatLounge Lizard wrote: break ?and maybe breakfast ?
![]()
![]()
Do it! But as we're a family show...the clean version!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I'll have to add Breakfast to the Acronyms list to explain thatLounge Lizard wrote: break ?and maybe breakfast ?
![]()
![]()
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 56&t=68169" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So you aren't allowed a welfare break either then?motherhubbard wrote:If HCT - where are your Special Deliveries?
In the locked up HCT? - not allowed.
In your house? - not allowed.
A family show, yes,POSTMAN wrote:Do it! But as we're a family show...the clean version!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I'll have to add Breakfast to the Acronyms list to explain thatLounge Lizard wrote: break ?and maybe breakfast ?
![]()
![]()
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 56&t=68169" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
At your own house? I wouldn't recommend it but your home address would have to be in your walk log as the designated toilet facility.Hitcher wrote:So you aren't allowed a welfare break either then?motherhubbard wrote:If HCT - where are your Special Deliveries?
In the locked up HCT? - not allowed.
In your house? - not allowed.