I feel bullied by exclusion.
Grievance?
spiderj wrote:Due to not wanting overtime I miss huddles and wtll
I feel bullied by exclusion.
Grievance?
If it's that important to you maybe you should suggest to the DOM that he gives you your own personal huddle.spiderj wrote:Not starting early so I'm not in the office when they are happening
Possibly, however do they put the "minutes" of the sessions on notice boards. They do at our place and that might dilute the reasons for a grievance. However, your week should be planned with a 1/2 hour wtl session is that being policed by the rep on their meetings with management.spiderj wrote:Due to not wanting overtime I miss huddles and wtll
I feel bullied by exclusion.
Grievance?
The maths is very simple.borgpicard wrote:boring and pointless anyway, everyone comes out saying "what a waste of time", "feckin pointless", and " thats 20 minuets of my life i'll never get back".
Actresswotashitjob wrote:Your missing this when you dont have WTL lol
I agree with your point. If WTLL isn't being done (but the hours are being booked by the Manager, as I believe it's a box that needs to be Ticked for an element of his bonus)then it's basically Fraud!motherhubbard wrote: The maths is very simple.
In an office of say 60 staff, if everyone has 30 minutes WTLL scheduled then that adds 30 hours/week to the indoor hours.
Take it away and you lose a job.
WTLL may be a lot of things, but it isn't pointless.