ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New Uniform [again!?]
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
New Uniform [again!?]
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4194
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform [again!?]
Looks quite cool like a bikers jacket!!
I suppose it will be spoiled by having a silly orange top over it
I suppose it will be spoiled by having a silly orange top over it
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: New Uniform [again!?]
No doubt it will be out for use, if it's of use. I think that's meant to be a cagoule, going on the comments on the FB page.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform [again!?]
NEVER bothered with the red thin thingey. It's either my OLD Harrington (which is great) or a Storm Coat (which I don't think are that bad although the features change depending on which version you've got)
I thought that Trendy Artists Impression the pumped out of the last lots of Uniforms just about summed up RM. Probably designed by some Trendy Design School (at a great cost to the business)
I thought that Trendy Artists Impression the pumped out of the last lots of Uniforms just about summed up RM. Probably designed by some Trendy Design School (at a great cost to the business)
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
BarnsleyLackey
- Posts: 349
- Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:07
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform [again!?]
Is it a Harrington? If so, when do we get em? Those red fleeces are like wearing a fvcking teabag.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: New Uniform [again!?]
I think it's meant to be the "new" kagoule
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"