ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

clashcityrocker

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

Do you want 'clashcityrocker' to return to Royal Mail Chat ?

Yes.
105
80%
No.
26
20%
 
Total votes: 131

Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

clashcityrocker

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Do you want 'clashcityrocker' to return to Royal Mail Chat ?
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by glenfiddich »

Did he jump ship or was he pushed?
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by bustedflush »

I voted 'yes'.

I don't share his political views but as poster he always has relevant and concise things to say concerning the issues which face the posters here. His continued absence will diminish this forum.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by aiden01 »

glenfiddich wrote:Did he jump ship or was he pushed?
think dingo pushed him over the edge in another post
Budfrog
Posts: 893
Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 02:19

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by Budfrog »

Only if all of his posts are moderated by Keith Humphries
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by glenfiddich »

Budfrog wrote:Only if all of his posts are moderated by Keith Humphries
I think you mean Barry humphries
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by Sir Henry »

glenfiddich wrote:
Budfrog wrote:Only if all of his posts are moderated by Keith Humphries
I think you mean Mr Humphries

Image
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
donein
Posts: 136
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
Location: north devon

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by donein »

Lounge Lizard wrote:Do you want 'clashcityrocker' to return to Royal Mail Chat ?

i voted yes don,t have to agree with anything he says but thats what my dad fought for in the ww2 freedom of speech
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by daveyeff »

whats happened? ....have I missed something?
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by Lounge Lizard »

daveyeff wrote:whats happened? ....have I missed something?
Yes, 77% of those voting want clashcityrocker to return to this forum :nana
So if those voting are representative of all forum members, and there's nothing to suggest they're not, there must be about 48,000 on here who eagerly await his return. :thumbup
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by daveyeff »

aye, I did a search and read the post. I wouldn't bar meself from a forum though just because of a snidey comment or mudslinging. anyways clash can give as good as good as he gets. dingo gets some stick as well mind but he still comes back.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by Lounge Lizard »

daveyeff wrote:aye, I did a search and read the post. I wouldn't bar meself from a forum though just because of a snidey comment or mudslinging. anyways clash can give as good as good as he gets. dingo gets some stick as well mind but he still comes back.
No, Dingo's been absent for six days now. :shock: :wave
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by daveyeff »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
daveyeff wrote:aye, I did a search and read the post. I wouldn't bar meself from a forum though just because of a snidey comment or mudslinging. anyways clash can give as good as good as he gets. dingo gets some stick as well mind but he still comes back.
No, Dingo's been absent for six days now. :shock: :wave
as arnie says,,,,''he'll be back' :Very Happy
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by Lounge Lizard »

daveyeff wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
daveyeff wrote:aye, I did a search and read the post. I wouldn't bar meself from a forum though just because of a snidey comment or mudslinging. anyways clash can give as good as good as he gets. dingo gets some stick as well mind but he still comes back.
No, Dingo's been absent for six days now. :shock: :wave
as arnie says,,,,''he'll be back' :Very Happy
Yes, probably :nana but with or without a grovelling apology for clash ? :no no :Applause
Tman
Posts: 4145
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by Tman »

CCR doesn't require any apology. If he's such a delicate little flower that such knock-about stuff upsets him then maybe he shouldn't have given it over the years?
Probably has his own reasons for stating away, but flouncing off didn't really show him in a good light. If you don't want to post any more then just don't. No need for amateur dramatics... :so there