ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
clashcityrocker
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
clashcityrocker
Do you want 'clashcityrocker' to return to Royal Mail Chat ?
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Re: clashcityrocker
Did he jump ship or was he pushed?
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: clashcityrocker
I voted 'yes'.
I don't share his political views but as poster he always has relevant and concise things to say concerning the issues which face the posters here. His continued absence will diminish this forum.
I don't share his political views but as poster he always has relevant and concise things to say concerning the issues which face the posters here. His continued absence will diminish this forum.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: clashcityrocker
think dingo pushed him over the edge in another postglenfiddich wrote:Did he jump ship or was he pushed?
-
Budfrog
- Posts: 893
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 02:19
Re: clashcityrocker
Only if all of his posts are moderated by Keith Humphries
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Re: clashcityrocker
I think you mean Barry humphriesBudfrog wrote:Only if all of his posts are moderated by Keith Humphries
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Re: clashcityrocker
glenfiddich wrote:I think you mean Mr HumphriesBudfrog wrote:Only if all of his posts are moderated by Keith Humphries

"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
donein
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
- Location: north devon
Re: clashcityrocker
Lounge Lizard wrote:Do you want 'clashcityrocker' to return to Royal Mail Chat ?
i voted yes don,t have to agree with anything he says but thats what my dad fought for in the ww2 freedom of speech
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: clashcityrocker
whats happened? ....have I missed something?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: clashcityrocker
Yes, 77% of those voting want clashcityrocker to return to this forumdaveyeff wrote:whats happened? ....have I missed something?
So if those voting are representative of all forum members, and there's nothing to suggest they're not, there must be about 48,000 on here who eagerly await his return.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: clashcityrocker
aye, I did a search and read the post. I wouldn't bar meself from a forum though just because of a snidey comment or mudslinging. anyways clash can give as good as good as he gets. dingo gets some stick as well mind but he still comes back.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: clashcityrocker
No, Dingo's been absent for six days now.daveyeff wrote:aye, I did a search and read the post. I wouldn't bar meself from a forum though just because of a snidey comment or mudslinging. anyways clash can give as good as good as he gets. dingo gets some stick as well mind but he still comes back.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: clashcityrocker
as arnie says,,,,''he'll be back'Lounge Lizard wrote:No, Dingo's been absent for six days now.daveyeff wrote:aye, I did a search and read the post. I wouldn't bar meself from a forum though just because of a snidey comment or mudslinging. anyways clash can give as good as good as he gets. dingo gets some stick as well mind but he still comes back.![]()
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: clashcityrocker
Yes, probablydaveyeff wrote:as arnie says,,,,''he'll be back'Lounge Lizard wrote:No, Dingo's been absent for six days now.daveyeff wrote:aye, I did a search and read the post. I wouldn't bar meself from a forum though just because of a snidey comment or mudslinging. anyways clash can give as good as good as he gets. dingo gets some stick as well mind but he still comes back.![]()
-
Tman
- Posts: 4145
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Re: clashcityrocker
CCR doesn't require any apology. If he's such a delicate little flower that such knock-about stuff upsets him then maybe he shouldn't have given it over the years?
Probably has his own reasons for stating away, but flouncing off didn't really show him in a good light. If you don't want to post any more then just don't. No need for amateur dramatics...
Probably has his own reasons for stating away, but flouncing off didn't really show him in a good light. If you don't want to post any more then just don't. No need for amateur dramatics...