Does the DOM Support duty get the same pay as an OPG?
Just wondered as I have been covering this duty for the past few years mainly during days off, annual leave and sick.
Am I entitled to any substitution when covering this duty?
Just wondering, Thanks.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
DOM Support
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
-
Edward Hunter
- Posts: 679
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30
Re: DOM Support
dom support gets extra 30 quid a week in my place
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: DOM Support
Is he a trainer as wellEdward Hunter wrote:dom support gets extra 30 quid a week in my place
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Edward Hunter
- Posts: 679
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30
Re: DOM Support
No, not a WPC, just allocates duties, and sorts out whos doing what overtime. Maybe its called a leadership allowance?