I shall tell you why i am so bothered justanotherstar, but before i do... I would just like to say what an incredibly stupid mentality you have, not to mention lack of personal responsibilty or moral ethics that you seem to be lacking heavily in with your ignoramous comment you made on this subject matter. I dont know an aweful lot about stars only that they shine brightly, but in this instance I think it's fair to say that this star is not so bright but a little on the dim side. No offence meant my friend
Has a postie with 10 years service and still commited to delivering the best service I possibly can despite the trials and tribulations of day to day working life and the very real possibility that in the not so coming future RM are going to go down the pan.
We have to endure managers constantly reminding us of working safely practices, blah,blah,blah,taking ownership for our own health and saftey and that of our collegues.
When in fact it is they (In this instance my manger) whom are putting us at risk with sometimes un-ethical and illegal working practices. Our managers have a duty of care to each and everyone of us whilst we are at work.
We have to endure being spyed on (IB) whilst at work as we all know there are a few, bad apples in the cart, but whilst all of this is going on who is watching the managers who think they are above reprimand and are seriously making errors of judgement that if you and I made would result in possibly our dismissal with gross mis-conduct.
I hope this has answered your question justanotherstar.