ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

bullying helpline

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
sjnb6
Posts: 92
Joined: 16 May 2013, 21:49
Gender: Male

bullying helpline

Post by sjnb6 »

Does the bullying and harrasment helpline achieve results . Our dom needs taking down a peg
mudmonster
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 107
Joined: 28 Apr 2010, 15:32
Gender: Male

Re: bullying helpline

Post by mudmonster »

Do it within 3 months or they won,t want to know,
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Re: bullying helpline

Post by rubberbond »

sjnb6 wrote:Does the bullying and harrasment helpline achieve results . Our dom needs taking down a peg
No.
Basically,Royal Mail,once it is passed to them,get everything downgraded to a grievance. I speak from bitter experience. How many managers do you know of,have been dismissed for bullying? I have heard of two and both got their jobs back. Tells you everything you need to know about this sordid business. Great place to work? Do me a favour.
Scotland1
Posts: 180
Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 16:17
Gender: Female

Re: bullying helpline

Post by Scotland1 »

I would email moya
beezet
Posts: 93
Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 18:56
Gender: Male

Re: bullying helpline

Post by beezet »

sjnb6 wrote:Does the bullying and harrasment helpline achieve results . Our dom needs taking down a peg
Do it .if enough of you do this it might help others, I did and won my case.
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Re: bullying helpline

Post by rubberbond »

Scotland1 wrote:I would email moya
I wouldn't