ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Should I worry ?
-
enskied
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: 16 Aug 2013, 17:14
- Gender: Male
Should I worry ?
We are a small DO covering a large area with high volume mail and a troublesome delivery, a fair bit of the area is the scrap ends of other area codes plus our own. All of a sudden our DOM is clearing lots of space in the office while we are out delivering... What is the space being made for? I ruled out a dining table for the chippy dinner they have each day.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Should I worry ?
Breakfasts ?
?

-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Should I worry ?
Making space to rebuild his office? It needs more room for all the "added extras" they'll need to fit in it. Microwave, mini-oven, toaster, kettle, coffee making machine, fridge, freezer dining table, coffee table, comfy chairs, flat-screen TV, ....

"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Should I worry ?
Its where they are going to fit the rack for those who cut off.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Should I worry ?
Any other small offices near to you? RM are trying to merge as many as possible, we've already had one office come into ours and they're talking about another one - to do that they've said they will make every frame fully double slots.
-
enskied
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: 16 Aug 2013, 17:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Should I worry ?
just about all of our are fully double slot frames already. The smallest duty is over 900 delivery points.OnAFlyer wrote:Any other small offices near to you? RM are trying to merge as many as possible, we've already had one office come into ours and they're talking about another one - to do that they've said they will make every frame fully double slots.
-
enskied
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: 16 Aug 2013, 17:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Should I worry ?
Ha.. Most room is right outside the office.wabbithunta wrote:Making space to rebuild his office? It needs more room for all the "added extras" they'll need to fit in it. Microwave, mini-oven, toaster, kettle, coffee making machine, fridge, freezer dining table, coffee table, comfy chairs, flat-screen TV, ....
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Should I worry ?
We've not got any of them, except a kettle.wabbithunta wrote:Making space to rebuild his office? It needs more room for all the "added extras" they'll need to fit in it. Microwave, mini-oven, toaster, kettle, coffee making machine, fridge, freezer dining table, coffee table, comfy chairs, flat-screen TV, ....