
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The new fleet of vans have arrived
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Re: The new fleet of vans have arrived
I totally agree 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: The new fleet of vans have arrived
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... et#p686560" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Chorley Street Garage's take on the iconic red RM van
http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/21/spot-the- ... n-5072735/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/21/spot-the- ... n-5072735/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: The new fleet of vans have arrived
Transit Connect's best van out there! 
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: The new fleet of vans have arrived
We'll soon be taking milk as well , and ringtons tea! Why are lino's paid full-time ??