ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
bullying helpline
-
sjnb6
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 May 2013, 21:49
- Gender: Male
bullying helpline
Does the bullying and harrasment helpline achieve results . Our dom needs taking down a peg
-
mudmonster
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 28 Apr 2010, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: bullying helpline
Do it within 3 months or they won,t want to know,
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: bullying helpline
No.sjnb6 wrote:Does the bullying and harrasment helpline achieve results . Our dom needs taking down a peg
Basically,Royal Mail,once it is passed to them,get everything downgraded to a grievance. I speak from bitter experience. How many managers do you know of,have been dismissed for bullying? I have heard of two and both got their jobs back. Tells you everything you need to know about this sordid business. Great place to work? Do me a favour.
-
Scotland1
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 16:17
- Gender: Female
Re: bullying helpline
I would email moya
-
beezet
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 18:56
- Gender: Male
Re: bullying helpline
Do it .if enough of you do this it might help others, I did and won my case.sjnb6 wrote:Does the bullying and harrasment helpline achieve results . Our dom needs taking down a peg
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: bullying helpline
I wouldn'tScotland1 wrote:I would email moya