ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

never leave your motor running

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

never leave your motor running

Post by glenfiddich »

just goes to show how quick it can happen
https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/crime-caugh ... .html?vp=1
Nondescript
Posts: 232
Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
Gender: Male

Re: never leave your motor running

Post by Nondescript »

Nevermind that, what about the three breasted woman? https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/barcroft-me ... 14368.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :whistle
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: never leave your motor running

Post by wabbithunta »

Don't do this either.. (get on stage that is)

"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: never leave your motor running

Post by datasaint »

glenfiddich wrote:just goes to show how quick it can happen
https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/crime-caugh ... .html?vp=1
His insurance probably won't cover that either based on exclusion for "losses arising from the use of keys which had been left in or around the vehicle".
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: never leave your motor running

Post by NWpostie »

Some lads |I know have left their van running and it got knicked many years ago they got a 2 year warning which they were lucky to get, now it would be a straight sacking and a p45.


BTW The Afroman behaviour is atrocious, where was his security staff to take care of it ? and I am surprised her Boyfriend or friend didn't lamp him one, I would have famous star or not, I would have stuffed his guitar down his throat.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: never leave your motor running

Post by bustedflush »

NWpostie wrote:Some lads |I know have left their van running and it got knicked many years ago they got a 2 year warning which they were lucky to get, now it would be a straight sacking and a p45.


BTW The Afroman behaviour is atrocious, where was his security staff to take care of it ? and I am surprised her Boyfriend or friend didn't lamp him one, I would have famous star or not, I would have stuffed his guitar down his throat.

If the boyfriend had hit him it would have been a 'race crime' and the punishment substantial, whereas afroman's cowardly assault was, well, just an assault.
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1923
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
Gender: Male

Re: never leave your motor running

Post by IloveMYredTROLLEY! »

bustedflush wrote:
NWpostie wrote:Some lads |I know have left their van running and it got knicked many years ago they got a 2 year warning which they were lucky to get, now it would be a straight sacking and a p45.


BTW The Afroman behaviour is atrocious, where was his security staff to take care of it ? and I am surprised her Boyfriend or friend didn't lamp him one, I would have famous star or not, I would have stuffed his guitar down his throat.

If the boyfriend had hit him it would have been a 'race crime' and the punishment substantial, whereas afroman's cowardly assault was, well, just an assault.
Even if her boyfriend was Afro-Caribbean?
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: never leave your motor running

Post by bustedflush »

IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:
bustedflush wrote:
NWpostie wrote:Some lads |I know have left their van running and it got knicked many years ago they got a 2 year warning which they were lucky to get, now it would be a straight sacking and a p45.


BTW The Afroman behaviour is atrocious, where was his security staff to take care of it ? and I am surprised her Boyfriend or friend didn't lamp him one, I would have famous star or not, I would have stuffed his guitar down his throat.

If the boyfriend had hit him it would have been a 'race crime' and the punishment substantial, whereas afroman's cowardly assault was, well, just an assault.
Even if her boyfriend was Afro-Caribbean?
If it was him ushering her off, he clearly wasn't. :wink:
Kobi72
Posts: 43
Joined: 16 Sep 2012, 11:01
Gender: Male

Re: never leave your motor running

Post by Kobi72 »

2 weeks ago our area manger & Dom were checking on us & come across a posties van left running & he wasn't in sight & nothing was done about it.
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: never leave your motor running

Post by NWpostie »

If Afroman was her boyfriend I would be contacting the police, going the papers, big brother, magazine photoshoots, tweet her injury picture, facebook it and suing for mega millions riding high on media sympathy. .......
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: never leave your motor running

Post by datasaint »

Kobi72 wrote:2 weeks ago our area manger & Dom were checking on us & come across a posties van left running & he wasn't in sight & nothing was done about it.
I think it's more of an issue if IB catch you.