ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Election Material

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
richystran
Posts: 72
Joined: 20 May 2010, 02:01
Gender: Male

Election Material

Post by richystran »

Hi just need to clear something up here! I am a day off floater and i was wondering how much of the election material i am entitled to claim? Is it the same as the daily allocation of d2d's? Eg 1/6th? There are a few in my office that seem to think they can do ALL the material and leave me none! Just need to know the correct way about it. Thanks
Mr_Pink
Posts: 163
Joined: 14 Jun 2013, 22:09
Gender: Male

Re: Election Material

Post by Mr_Pink »

richystran wrote:Hi just need to clear something up here! I am a day off floater and i was wondering how much of the election material i am entitled to claim? Is it the same as the daily allocation of d2d's? Eg 1/6th? There are a few in my office that seem to think they can do ALL the material and leave me none! Just need to know the correct way about it. Thanks
When I've covered duties with election material, I've asked the holder, some don't want to do any at all, some want to do them all, I'm not fussed either way, if they're there I'll do them. I'd rather have an easy life, than get in a row with someone over a couple of quid.
IcanthelpthewayIam
Posts: 4067
Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
Gender: Male

Re: Election Material

Post by IcanthelpthewayIam »

No national policy on it unfortunately down to local arrangements, personally I think you should be able to at least do the sections you are doing the d2d for
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Election Material

Post by wabbithunta »

On our P&L delivery we claim for our own delivery only but deliver as per normal, as we both have about the same number of delivery points.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"