Anyone have an up to date copy of this??
Have searched online and got one from 1999 but need to know if there is another to superceed this
have looked in downloads
any help appreciated
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
working time directive
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: working time directive
Check HSE gov uk
Its still current
I'm using it in a grievance at the moment
Its still current
I'm using it in a grievance at the moment
I won
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: working time directive
No worries,the whole legislation document is massive but the key points re breaks and hours etc are bulleted on that site.
I won
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: working time directive
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/ ... 88&from=EN
and for all associated documents http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?cat ... PageId=205
and for all associated documents http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?cat ... PageId=205
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
Re: working time directive
Royal Mail and the CWU have a collective agreement on the Working Time Directive which gives the rest periods , the reference period and phasing of the maximum working hours. Your find that within the Way Forward Agreement.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: working time directive
As above the agreement that usually hits us most is the five hour shift....breaks..
Although law trumps agreements its hard to fight your case in this company as some management have their own interpretation as to what applies.
Although law trumps agreements its hard to fight your case in this company as some management have their own interpretation as to what applies.
I won