ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!!
-
Mightyaj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 21:25
- Gender: Male
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
I don't wear the Red. 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
I never can understand why people choose the red ones. They don't have pockets. It would drive me potty having to keep things in my trouser pockets all the time.
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
blue for me too 
-
manboss
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 15:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
I've never worn the blue ones, i find the blues are far too big regardless of the sizing but the red ones fit me perfectly.
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
-
ratchet
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 03 Dec 2012, 13:12
- Gender: Male
- Location: Buggered off to France
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
For a moment there I thought I'd stumbled onto the Cardiff City supporters club forum 
I am no longer a number :-)
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2222
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
Navy polo shirts would look better
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
Leave our Blue shirts alone

Blue 1 - Red 0
Its not called Blue Shirts for nothing


Blue 1 - Red 0
Its not called Blue Shirts for nothing

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
Should it not be blue and white shirtsTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Leave our Blue shirts alone
Blue 1 - Red 0
Its not called Blue Shirts for nothing![]()
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
Soon to be No shirts cos management will have em off yer back along with their pound of flesh 
We're all here because we're not all there
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
I have 1 navy blue one, think indoor staff wear them?Chelseablue wrote:Navy polo shirts would look better
We have some bright yellow storm proofs kicking about the office too
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
I've tried the blue shirts, horrible, like wearing a cloth sack 
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8867
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!
"Blue is the colour"
