ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

is it sarcasm when....

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

is it sarcasm when....

Post by spiderj »

d
Last edited by spiderj on 23 Mar 2015, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
I won
hans solo
Posts: 3285
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Re: is it sarcasm when....

Post by hans solo »

good meeting then
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: is it sarcasm when....

Post by spiderj »

To sum it up in a word would be.....lol

Dom started condescending and getting angry so I suggested we suspend the meeting and he go outside for a breath of fresh air

He's such an angry man

On the bright side,it turns out I was correct on several key points.

The joys :nana
I won