ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Employee Shares

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
crouchy14
Posts: 11
Joined: 10 Nov 2014, 14:53
Gender: Male

Employee Shares

Post by crouchy14 »

I am in the process of transferring to a new office and my contracted hours will be changing from 30 down to 25.
Will this effect my free employee shares in any way?

Thanks
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Employee Shares

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

No they have already been issued and the qualifying dates have passed.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
crouchy14
Posts: 11
Joined: 10 Nov 2014, 14:53
Gender: Male

Re: Employee Shares

Post by crouchy14 »

Ok that's good news then. Is there anything else I should watch out for when moving office and hours? It's not all in writing yet so I just don't want to screw myself over by not taking something into account. Have been a postman for almost 6 years so I'm hoping this will get me through most of the crap when I arrive haha!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Employee Shares

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Read the new contract carefully and make sure the transfer is documented.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.