Hello
From tomorrow begin my adventure with ROYAL MAIL as Postman with Driving.
Tomorrow I have induction i Peterborough.
Please tell me do you have any advice for me on the beginning. On my contract they write that ma initial workplace will be WOOTTON SPDO what that mean I cant find this office on google MAP
jokerpc wrote:Hello
From tomorrow begin my adventure with ROYAL MAIL as Postman with Driving.
Tomorrow I have induction i Peterborough.
Please tell me do you have any advice for me on the beginning. On my contract they write that ma initial workplace will be WOOTTON SPDO what that mean I cant find this office on google MAP
I am thinking that should be ORTON because i dont think WOODSTON is there any longer but i may be wrong
Your feet will hurt at first and probably blister but stick with it. You'll get used to it and your feet will toughen up. But you always tend to see new starters limping a bit at first or complaining of sore feet.
kingeric wrote:Your feet will hurt at first and probably blister but stick with it. You'll get used to it and your feet will toughen up. But you always tend to see new starters limping a bit at first or complaining of sore feet.
I'm living in Bedford but induction I have in peterborough tomorrow for me very strange
Yes and they write in my contract about this village.
That will be my initial place of work.
Caveman work very funny maybe I will need some rope too climb
What's the full address they've given you for your initial place of work - that may help us narrow it down.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Looking on Google Maps there is a Sub Post Office further up the street from where the Post Code and Google Maps place you. A lot of SPDOs are in the back of these Post Office so I would guess its there. - Its also the Cost Cutter stores. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.09694 ... fFdoYw!2e0
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.