I blurted out a swear word today in front of a petrol station clerk..
Something along the lines of "Eff sake!" (under my breath.. not loud) while rummaging for change for a bottle of water and the card machine was over a fiver only.. What happens if he complains? Wasnt directed at him btw! Paranoid much?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Oops
-
jimmynailsalive
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 304
- Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Oops
Without a word of a lie, I was in getting fuel today on the way back from work and it was taking 5 minutes for my card to process and a queue was building behind me and the guy serving in the Shell garage muttered the F+~k word about 10 times about the machine being knackered, I duly told him about my PDA jamming just as I approached a door with a signed tracked and we parted knowing the F word has a place in our life!
Remind me to check my next statement because he eventually took my card out and went through the process again.
Remind me to check my next statement because he eventually took my card out and went through the process again.