ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
When will we see election D2DS
-
paul1231
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 10 Mar 2014, 22:20
- Gender: Male
When will we see election D2DS
probably already covered so apologies but when about do they usually start appearing?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: When will we see election D2DS
You'll have a few, (how shall I say this) informational leaflets between now and April.paul1231 wrote:probably already covered so apologies but when about do they usually start appearing?
The Polling cards will be due Early April and the Canidates I think have 4 weeks for their freepost election addresses, but most will try to time them just right and you'll get most about 7 - 10 days before the actual Election.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: When will we see election D2DS
In fact thanks for reminding me - I have tweeted this and will post any replies
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
michris
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 06 Feb 2008, 18:36
- Gender: Male
- Location: where wife cant find me
Re: When will we see election D2DS
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:In fact thanks for reminding me - I have tweeted this and will post any replies
and will we all get the same payment?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: When will we see election D2DS
No because the formula was worked out years ago. http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... on#p265177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;michris wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:In fact thanks for reminding me - I have tweeted this and will post any replies
and will we all get the same payment?
Fishtank wrote:3) Delivery Specification
Addressed items: delivery to take place within 3 working days from receipt (including Saturdays). (Except certain elections relating to Europe where it may be extended to 7 days from receipt.)
Un-addressed items: delivery to take place within 7 working days from receipt (including Saturdays).
The impact of delivering this letter traffic will be excluded from normal workload calculations.
All other operational issues will be dealt with at local level in line with the IR Framework.
4) Payments
All existing local payments covering the delivery of election material as stated in paragraph 2 above will remain in place, and in accordance with this agreement, with the following exceptions.
1. The minimum payment for delivering election material will be 3p per item.
2. The maximum payment for delivering election material will be 6.6p per item.
3. All hours based schemes will be converted to pence per item schemes and then the criteria in 1 and 2 above will be applied. Where delivery offices have introduced a SDD revision since the last delivery of election material then the following formula will be applied prior to the criteria in 1 and 2 above being applied.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: When will we see election D2DS
and there has been no campaign or pressure to equalise payments either.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
michris
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 06 Feb 2008, 18:36
- Gender: Male
- Location: where wife cant find me
Re: When will we see election D2DS
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:and there has been no campaign or pressure to equalise payments either.
still doesn't make it right though!
we in our office have been on to our rep for years with no joy at getting more than 3p
different tiers of payment for the same job with union endorsement is wrong
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: When will we see election D2DS
think we all should get 5p minimum each.