ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Uniform
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Acquiring Additional Uniform
Does any one know how to obtain additional uniform? I have tried online,on the phone,get my manager to ring, all we keep getting is that it is over my allocation. I desperately need some blue shirts, but it would appear I have more chance of finding a dog that speaks Norwegian. Anyone got any ideas?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16695
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Acquiring Additional Uniform
At the end of the online form is a space for comments.
It is at this point you need to convince the uniform allocation manager that you need new uniform.
If you don't fill it in, you don't get.
A remark that "looking like a scarecrow is not in line with the current business standards" might get you some new shirts.
Better still, look on ebay.
Sometimes they have real shirts and not that awful unisex blouse currently on offer.
It is at this point you need to convince the uniform allocation manager that you need new uniform.
If you don't fill it in, you don't get.
A remark that "looking like a scarecrow is not in line with the current business standards" might get you some new shirts.
Better still, look on ebay.
Sometimes they have real shirts and not that awful unisex blouse currently on offer.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Acquiring Additional Uniform
I recently got a full allocation of new shirts by as Clash suggests typing in comments. Frayed and stained. 2 working days later 5 brand new shirts turned up at my frame.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Uniform
Any one know how to get uniform over their allocation? I have tried online,on the telephone,getting my manager to ring, all I get is that it is over my allocation. I need some more blue shirts, however it would appear that I have more chance of finding a dog that speaks Norwegian. Anyone got any ideas?
-
secluder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 30 Aug 2009, 10:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Ebay?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-royal-mail- ... 3cf1f117ff" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not blue...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-royal-mail- ... 3cf1f117ff" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not blue...
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16695
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Uniform
At the end of the online form is a space for comments.
It is at this point you need to convince the uniform allocation manager that you need new uniform.
If you don't fill it in, you don't get.
A remark that "looking like a scarecrow is not in line with the current business standards" might get you some new shirts.
Better still, look on ebay.
Sometimes they have real shirts and not that awful unisex blouse currently on offer.
It is at this point you need to convince the uniform allocation manager that you need new uniform.
If you don't fill it in, you don't get.
A remark that "looking like a scarecrow is not in line with the current business standards" might get you some new shirts.
Better still, look on ebay.
Sometimes they have real shirts and not that awful unisex blouse currently on offer.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16695
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Uniform
Re: Acquiring Additional Uniform
Postby TrueBlueTerrier » 17 minutes ago
I recently got a full allocation of new shirts by as Clash suggests typing in comments. Frayed and stained. 2 working days later 5 brand new shirts turned up at my frame.
Did you forget where you posted the question the first time?
For some reason it is in Privatisation/Shares/
Postby TrueBlueTerrier » 17 minutes ago
I recently got a full allocation of new shirts by as Clash suggests typing in comments. Frayed and stained. 2 working days later 5 brand new shirts turned up at my frame.
Did you forget where you posted the question the first time?
For some reason it is in Privatisation/Shares/
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
secluder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 30 Aug 2009, 10:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Love it!clashcityrocker wrote:A remark that "looking like a scarecrow is not in line with the current business standards" might get you some new shirts.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Uniform
2 threads merged
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
plaguelift
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 19 Apr 2011, 06:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Dunno about uniform, but I've got a Jack Russell that speaks Norwegian.rubberbond wrote:Any one know how to get uniform over their allocation? I have tried online,on the telephone,getting my manager to ring, all I get is that it is over my allocation. I need some more blue shirts, however it would appear that I have more chance of finding a dog that speaks Norwegian. Anyone got any ideas?
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Uniform
Depends if your dim likes you ?
iv u ask him he should just order them for you under his authority . my god there is some w@@@@ managers out there 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12181
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
DIMs/DOMs/Shift Managers/MCMs can't authorise anything, it's some manager somewhere else that authorises stuffmaisymoo04 wrote:Depends if your dim likes you ?iv u ask him he should just order them for you under his authority . my god there is some w@@@@ managers out there
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Yes I did! Thanks for the merge,wondered where it went!clashcityrocker wrote:Re: Acquiring Additional Uniform
Postby TrueBlueTerrier » 17 minutes ago
I recently got a full allocation of new shirts by as Clash suggests typing in comments. Frayed and stained. 2 working days later 5 brand new shirts turned up at my frame.
Did you forget where you posted the question the first time?
For some reason it is in Privatisation/Shares/
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform
Now that is awesome!plaguelift wrote:Dunno about uniform, but I've got a Jack Russell that speaks Norwegian.rubberbond wrote:Any one know how to get uniform over their allocation? I have tried online,on the telephone,getting my manager to ring, all I get is that it is over my allocation. I need some more blue shirts, however it would appear that I have more chance of finding a dog that speaks Norwegian. Anyone got any ideas?