ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WCM
-
holly123
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 12:45
- Gender: Male
WCM
Hi, what's the latest on world class mail ,I thought they was stopping it ,I spoke to someone on recruitment and they said we don't mention it any more ,not sure why?, but on this weeks courier we have a separate leaflet on about how it is doing ,could someone enlighten me about it please , is the union against it and if so why , thanks
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM
Had them in our office for about a year now. There are some drawings on the walls showing you how not to fall over potholes, and that's about it. Everything else that was supposed to be happening hasn't materialised - I literally have no idea what RM is paying them for.