Massive drop off here this week in Southampton!
Had hardly any tracked or scanned items.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Did we lose the Amazon contract?
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Did we lose the Amazon contract?
Perhaps their Amazon Logistics team is delivering it instead of us. I think the parcels are dropping down due to people not ordering stuff as Christmas is over and they are skint.
-
mobydick1974
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 15 Feb 2013, 17:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Did we lose the Amazon contract?
I've heard you've got a temp amazon hub at nursling affecting the SO area and your amazon packets are down by 60%
trouble times ahead with a permanent amazon hub to open in Salisbury soon
trouble times ahead with a permanent amazon hub to open in Salisbury soon
-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Did we lose the Amazon contract?
They are talking about flying stuff around the country.
Amazon I mean.
Amazon I mean.
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Did we lose the Amazon contract?
Still getting s**t oads of tracked here.
-
rhino49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: At home with my feet up
Re: Did we lose the Amazon contract?
They'll use you when they need you - their own network is cheap but unable to cope with spikes in delivery volumes such as Christmas. Expect them to disappear from your packet bags until next year when they will hold a gun to RM's head to get the cheapest rate for the highest security.
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
-
yubin282
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 19:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Did we lose the Amazon contract?
My DOM told us on Xmas eve we'd lose Amazon in 2015 surprise surprise I've had about 20 a day since then