ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I am getting a transfer to Australia!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
doctorwho
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 09:01
Gender: Male

I am getting a transfer to Australia!

Post by doctorwho »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/abagg/postman-m ... .hmJXApBKB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PHARRY
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 327
Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
Gender: Male

Re: I am getting a transfer to Australia!

Post by PHARRY »

What a great job moped as well I'd love that round
calpsy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 491
Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
Gender: Male

Re: I am getting a transfer to Australia!

Post by calpsy »

CHRIST ! ! I used to get shouted at for STEPPING on a corner of the grass on some peoples gardens and this guy DRIVES over the lot of them ! ! Just shows u how uptight ppl here are .

Glad to be out the job almost 2 years now ;)
cinemasaint
Posts: 132
Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 21:00
Gender: Male

Re: I am getting a transfer to Australia!

Post by cinemasaint »

I noticed the Mopeds when I was over in August 2013. I'd love to get a job there
pj2001
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 76
Joined: 27 Jun 2012, 20:37
Gender: Male

Re: I am getting a transfer to Australia!

Post by pj2001 »

We used to use mopeds back in the good old days...bet he spends half his wage on dog chews!
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: I am getting a transfer to Australia!

Post by Darren Bent »

Sound like a fun job in Australia. I wonder how do they prepare the mail. Bad dogs don't get treat :nana