Hi
Does anyone know how much notice I have to give to leave?
Is it a week as we are paid weekly?
Will I be able to cash in my shares?
Any help will be appreciated..
Cheers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Does anyone know how much notice I have to give to leave?
-
dubbs73
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 20 Jan 2013, 20:21
- Gender: Male
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Does anyone know how much notice I have to give to leave
One week.dubbs73 wrote:Hi
Does anyone know how much notice I have to give to leave?
Only if you are leaving due to redundancy, IHR or are over 60.Will I be able to cash in my shares?
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Does anyone know how much notice I have to give to leave
There are other exceptional mitigating circumstances that allow leavers to keep their shares.RobertT wrote:One week.dubbs73 wrote:Hi
Does anyone know how much notice I have to give to leave?
Only if you are leaving due to redundancy, IHR or are over 60.Will I be able to cash in my shares?
It obviously involves publicity and the business wishing to avoid the bad kind.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Does anyone know how much notice I have to give to leave
None if you sign for a special yourself....dubbs73 wrote:Hi
Does anyone know how much notice I have to give to leave?
Is it a week as we are paid weekly?
Will I be able to cash in my shares?
Any help will be appreciated..
Cheers
Seriously, I think it varies with time served so in your case check the contract.
-
mpl1111
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 25 Aug 2012, 18:20
- Gender: Male