ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Loan application

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Viewfindergeneral
Posts: 267
Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 12:05
Gender: Male

Loan application

Post by Viewfindergeneral »

I'm thinking of applying for a loan and I note that this will require that I give my employers name and address. What address do I use. Is it my local office, H.R. in Sheffield or some other?
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Loan application

Post by maisymoo04 »

Pond street Sheffield :thumbup
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

Re: Loan application

Post by Justanotherstar »

I just gave them my number when I got a loan lol