ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Cold out there today
-
tuffin
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 22 Jan 2015, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Cold out there today
Be careful out there this day ! Lots of slips & trips
-
framusjsx
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 16:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Cold out there today
Better than yesterday, I had a van that actually had heating :D
-
kirstyx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 16:45
- Gender: Female
Re: Cold out there today
Think you jinxed me I went flying down some metal steps this morning lol landed up on diazepam and painkillers and in the doms bad books
-
GoingRoundTheBend
- Posts: 108
- Joined: 25 Jun 2014, 20:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Cold out there today
landed up on diazepam and painkillers????? is that what they are calling kids around your way nowkirstyx wrote:Think you jinxed me I went flying down some metal steps this morning lol landed up on diazepam and painkillers and in the doms bad books
-
beezet
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 06 Dec 2013, 18:56
- Gender: Male
Re: Cold out there today
should work in scotland its always cold up here 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Cold out there today
beezet wrote:should work in scotland its always cold up here
We don't consider its cold in Yorkshire till they start sending over the Lancastrians as firewood.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Cold out there today
It would all be wet. Are they allowed in God's own county, these days? Standards appear to have slippedTrueBlueTerrier wrote:beezet wrote:should work in scotland its always cold up here
We don't consider its cold in Yorkshire till they start sending over the Lancastrians as firewood.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Cold out there today
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Cold out there today
Anything below 15 deg c is cold down south. 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Cold out there today
You will be wearing a coat and a jumper next. Over your Postman Pat pyjamasTrueBlueTerrier wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Cold out there today
Must have been F Cold today then mate. We started off at a fresh Minus 6, strangely it's now risen to a balmy 8 Degrees.krussel wrote:Anything below 15 deg c is cold down south.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
kirstyx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 16:45
- Gender: Female
Re: Cold out there today
Lol meant loaded up on prescription medicines. Have to admit I was shocked today as im already on a rehab plan and walk with a limp on my right leg and I turned up today with my right arm in a sling and I still had to fully prep two rounds and they wanted me to do some delivery. Suffice it to say my reply was rather abruptGoingRoundTheBend wrote:landed up on diazepam and painkillers????? is that what they are calling kids around your way nowkirstyx wrote:Think you jinxed me I went flying down some metal steps this morning lol landed up on diazepam and painkillers and in the doms bad booksor did you land up on the local drug dealer