Hi,
Quick question and probably easy to answer but I thought I'd ask anyway.
I started a Wally week a few weeks back, before that I was on a standard 5 day week, it came in with the new revision.
Basically I'm due to be off in 2 weeks on my rota week and I have been told I owe a day because I will of only worked 4 weeks before my week off and not the normal 5 weeks then a week off,
My question is: is this correct,
That is all
Thanks.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
moving onto a 6 day week question
-
dodgyclaimers
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Jan 2015, 17:41
- Gender: Male
-
aposter
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 205
- Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Re: moving onto a 6 day week question
yes. However in our office it was rolled over continuously so you only ever pay it back on leaving. Otherwise some poor bugger would have been forced to take a full weeks holiday if they where week 1 off iyswim