ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Share dividend today in post

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Postmangit
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 85
Joined: 07 Nov 2014, 11:30
Gender: Male

Share dividend today in post

Post by Postmangit »

How much do we get?
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

Re: Share dividend today in post

Post by Bahia Feliz »

£48.84 :nana
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Share dividend today in post

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Bahia Feliz wrote:£48.84 :nana
pro rata based on number of shares.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

Re: Share dividend today in post

Post by Bahia Feliz »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Bahia Feliz wrote:£48.84 :nana
pro rata based on number of shares.
Oh :whistle
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Share dividend today in post

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Bahia Feliz wrote:£48.84 :nana
A nice palindromic figure. :Very Happy
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Re: Share dividend today in post

Post by Dorset Plodder »

Not even a night on the lash.........Don't think I'll retire on it just yet! :whistle
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: Share dividend today in post

Post by Darren Bent »

I use it for Breaking Bad complete series on blu ray. I have no idea what it is about :)
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: Share dividend today in post

Post by OnAFlyer »

Darren Bent wrote:I use it for Breaking Bad complete series on blu ray. I have no idea what it is about :)
Should have just signed up to Netflix, you can get 1st month free so you could have watched all 5 seasons for free if you were quick!