ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Meetings:-(
-
Jimrobbo
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 11:24
- Gender: Male
Meetings:-(
Can we opt out of WTL sessions and silly start up meetings? I think they are seriously affecting my well being! I'm being serious, surely we should have a choice.

-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Meetings:-(
No but you are welcome to use or modify as appropriate the 2 following items: they may ease your pain.




All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Meetings:-(
LOL

Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Meetings:-(
I suppose in a bigger office you could just not attend, smaller ones a bit more difficult. We used to have them but they seem to have died an agonising and unloved death. RIP you will not be missedJimrobbo wrote:Can we opt out of WTL sessions and silly start up meetings? I think they are seriously affecting my well being! I'm being serious, surely we should have a choice.![]()
![]()
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Meetings:-(
Depends if your Sorted or not.
The sorted can do what they want like still throw their walks out whilst your `busy` having your WTLL or come in late every morning or still use their cars,the list is almost endless.
The sorted can do what they want like still throw their walks out whilst your `busy` having your WTLL or come in late every morning or still use their cars,the list is almost endless.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
Jimrobbo
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 11:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Meetings:-(
All answers are very encouraging, that actually nobody seems to care too much about them, and I am not alone. 
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Meetings:-(
I believe the WTLL sessions are another "Box" that a Manager needs to "Tick" in order to get an element of his Bonus. That accounts for why they're so keen to have one EVERY Tuesday!
Why else would you deliberately wind up your staff, waste their time and set yourself up for an earbending? I love the RMTV trying to encourage you to check out what's happening on their website when you get home, or follow them on Twatter! FFS I'm sure most of us are sick of the job by the end of the day without getting brainwashed in our own time.
Why else would you deliberately wind up your staff, waste their time and set yourself up for an earbending? I love the RMTV trying to encourage you to check out what's happening on their website when you get home, or follow them on Twatter! FFS I'm sure most of us are sick of the job by the end of the day without getting brainwashed in our own time.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
hatetheboss
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 04:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back Of Beyond
Re: Meetings:-(
So would you all rather have another 30 minutes delivery instead? 
They are coming to take us away
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Meetings:-(
bonus for WTL Blimey. Why do managers get so many bonus scheme and there is nothing for us apart from dividends payout and Christmas.
Postal workers need to be valued more by the employers.
Postal workers need to be valued more by the employers.
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Meetings:-(
We don't have wtl
the perks of working in a spdo 