ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Share dividend today in post
-
Postmangit
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 07 Nov 2014, 11:30
- Gender: Male
Share dividend today in post
How much do we get?
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Share dividend today in post
pro rata based on number of shares.Bahia Feliz wrote:£48.84
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Share dividend today in post
OhTrueBlueTerrier wrote:pro rata based on number of shares.Bahia Feliz wrote:£48.84
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Share dividend today in post
A nice palindromic figure.Bahia Feliz wrote:£48.84
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Share dividend today in post
Not even a night on the lash.........Don't think I'll retire on it just yet! 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Share dividend today in post
I use it for Breaking Bad complete series on blu ray. I have no idea what it is about :)
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Share dividend today in post
Should have just signed up to Netflix, you can get 1st month free so you could have watched all 5 seasons for free if you were quick!Darren Bent wrote:I use it for Breaking Bad complete series on blu ray. I have no idea what it is about :)