I have authorised this post as a one off. Anyone else wishing to do the same is requested to contact me by PM before posting. Please also keep any postings to a minimum we don't want to become a mini-ebay site.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
It's laughable really, when you think they've probably got a "mountain" of t-shirts in various sizes and colours sitting there ready for anyone who wants a logo printing etc.
What they really want is to have enough people to order said logo design to enable them to make it worth their while to actually make the transfer and then do the printing, which would only take about an hour or so to print fifty t-shirts!
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
I had one made up by VistaPrint for £11-50 (inc p&p) with "I'm a Postman - and I know where you live !" printed under a picture of an RM blue shirt pocket ...
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...