ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
sick pay
-
malcdj
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 02 Mar 2014, 09:46
- Gender: Male
sick pay
Unfortunately, due to ongoing medical problems, I am currently on my second period of long term sickness in 12 months, I was off for two months February and March, now been off since November, is the 6 month full sick pay for one continuous period or all sickness for a 12 month period.
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Re: sick pay
Regarding your posting have sent you this link.malcdj wrote:Unfortunately, due to ongoing medical problems, I am currently on my second period of long term sickness in 12 months, I was off for two months February and March, now been off since November, is the 6 month full sick pay for one continuous period or all sickness for a 12 month period.
https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... y%20A4.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: sick pay
No sick pay will be paid when an employee hasrehabron wrote:Regarding your posting have sent you this link.malcdj wrote:Unfortunately, due to ongoing medical problems, I am currently on my second period of long term sickness in 12 months, I was off for two months February and March, now been off since November, is the 6 month full sick pay for one continuous period or all sickness for a 12 month period.
https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... y%20A4.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
been absent for a total of 12 months (with or
without pay), in any period of four years. (not even statutory sick pay ?)
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: sick pay
Probablyarnold cheshire wrote:(not even statutory sick pay ?)
https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay/eligibility" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Exceptions
You won’t qualify if you:
have received the maximum amount of SSP (28 weeks)
have taken 3 years or more ‘linked periods’ of sickness - where 4 or more days of sickness happen within 8 weeks of each other
are getting Statutory Maternity Pay
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Re: sick pay
Thanks for the link got a operation coming up and I've been looking for this information. Been with royal mail over a year now so that's good.rehabron wrote: Regarding your posting have sent you this link.
https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... y%20A4.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
bogstandard
- Posts: 1074
- Joined: 08 Nov 2007, 06:16
Re: sick pay
were RM aware of your situation when you started?CPTNemoUK wrote:
Thanks for the link got a operation coming up and I've been looking for this information. Been with royal mail over a year now so that's good.
might make a difference
Confused... You won't be, after the next episode of. SOAP