Has anyone got an contact details for Royal Mail recruitment ?
I applied for a job online this morning but completed a question wrong by mistake and now it says 'APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL', I can't seem to edit the application.
I tried emailing <recruitment@royalmail.com> but it just bounced back.
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail Recruitment contact details
-
Lou84
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
- Gender: Female
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Recruitment contact details
Just keep trying I tried loads before I got in
-
Lou84
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
- Gender: Female
Re: Royal Mail Recruitment contact details
I'm already employed by Royal Mail, looking to transfer next year
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Royal Mail Recruitment contact details
i could do with a transfer but all the vacancies are pt on the web and im ft so im not applying for ptLou84 wrote:I'm already employed by Royal Mail, looking to transfer next year
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Royal Mail Recruitment contact details
do you mean RMRCD?Lou84 wrote:Has anyone got an contact details for Royal Mail recruitment ?
I applied for a job online this morning but completed a question wrong by mistake and now it says 'APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL', I can't seem to edit the application.
I tried emailing <recruitment@royalmail.com> but it just bounced back.
Thanks
-
Lou84
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
- Gender: Female
Re: Royal Mail Recruitment contact details
If that's recruitment then yes.
Applied for one a month ago but it got withdrawn, don't really want to go part time but if I am to relocate then its a sacrifice I'll have to make
Applied for one a month ago but it got withdrawn, don't really want to go part time but if I am to relocate then its a sacrifice I'll have to make