ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail Recruitment contact details

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lou84
Posts: 162
Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
Gender: Female

Royal Mail Recruitment contact details

Post by Lou84 »

Has anyone got an contact details for Royal Mail recruitment ?

I applied for a job online this morning but completed a question wrong by mistake and now it says 'APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL', I can't seem to edit the application.

I tried emailing <recruitment@royalmail.com> but it just bounced back.

Thanks
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail Recruitment contact details

Post by terry2972 »

Just keep trying I tried loads before I got in
Lou84
Posts: 162
Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
Gender: Female

Re: Royal Mail Recruitment contact details

Post by Lou84 »

I'm already employed by Royal Mail, looking to transfer next year
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Royal Mail Recruitment contact details

Post by arnold cheshire »

Lou84 wrote:I'm already employed by Royal Mail, looking to transfer next year
i could do with a transfer but all the vacancies are pt on the web and im ft so im not applying for pt
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Royal Mail Recruitment contact details

Post by arnold cheshire »

Lou84 wrote:Has anyone got an contact details for Royal Mail recruitment ?

I applied for a job online this morning but completed a question wrong by mistake and now it says 'APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL', I can't seem to edit the application.

I tried emailing <recruitment@royalmail.com> but it just bounced back.

Thanks
do you mean RMRCD?
Lou84
Posts: 162
Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
Gender: Female

Re: Royal Mail Recruitment contact details

Post by Lou84 »

If that's recruitment then yes.

Applied for one a month ago but it got withdrawn, don't really want to go part time but if I am to relocate then its a sacrifice I'll have to make