ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Trollymare

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
skillful
Posts: 3
Joined: 10 Apr 2012, 20:57
Gender: Male

Trollymare

Post by skillful »

Had loads of packets today but couldn't get the trolly through because today was Friday, all the bins were outside. This one street took me 45 mins to do. Trollymare
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: Trollymare

Post by Jpro747 »

A very familliar sight on my route, every friday! I just ram them out the way :Very Happy
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Trollymare

Post by arnold cheshire »

trolley ?
Anonymouse
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 174
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
Gender: Male

Re: Trollymare

Post by Anonymouse »

Does my head in. I'm certain the bin men have seen my frustration and make it even worse for me. With the wheelie bin, food waste box and glass bin I'm sure they take joy in building little walls.

Grr!
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Trollymare

Post by arnold cheshire »

Anonymouse wrote:Does my head in. I'm certain the bin men have seen my frustration and make it even worse for me. With the wheelie bin, food waste box and glass bin I'm sure they take joy in building little walls.

Grr!
they chuck wheelie bins in front of peoples drives on purpose
GoingRoundTheBend
Posts: 108
Joined: 25 Jun 2014, 20:09
Gender: Male

Re: Trollymare

Post by GoingRoundTheBend »

either that or are left on the path like some crazy slalom course :mad
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Trollymare

Post by k979aaa »

Take it all back till the bins are removed.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Trollymare

Post by krussel »

Lock it and pouch off a max 10 mins loops with no more weight than 7 kg.

This should have been sorted in the planning. I had a delivery with this problem during the revision and fought tooth and nail to get a van, I won.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
tonytucker
Posts: 190
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
Gender: Male
Location: Essex now

Re: Trollymare

Post by tonytucker »

Jpro747 wrote:A very familliar sight on my route, every friday! I just ram them out the way :Very Happy
Same here great fun bowling them over!
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
skillful
Posts: 3
Joined: 10 Apr 2012, 20:57
Gender: Male

Re: Trollymare

Post by skillful »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:trolley ?
:Very Happy ok sir HTC