can anyone tell me if I need to do anything re my free shares.i left on ihr on 6th December.ive seen on here that they write to you after royal mail tell them that I have left.anyone been down this route that can tell me how long this takes or should I be telling them ive left
thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
ihr and shares
-
ronpetetrevchris
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 17:55
Re: ihr and shares
My last day was end of November also ihr, I haven't heard anything yet.mardenq wrote:can anyone tell me if I need to do anything re my free shares.i left on ihr on 6th December.ive seen on here that they write to you after royal mail tell them that I have left.anyone been down this route that can tell me how long this takes or should I be telling them ive left
thanks
My dom told me that they stay in your account and are subject to the same rules as existing employees
-
mardenq
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 03 Apr 2008, 09:02
Re: ihr and shares
once you leave you have to remove them .you can keep them or sell them.
-
thechemisyshop
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 20:33
- Gender: Male
Re: ihr and shares
they will get in contact with you ,, it was about a month after i left they contacted me ,, you have to either transfer them out of the royal mail pot into a separate account or just tell them to sell them ,, its a very simple procedure
-
mardenq
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 03 Apr 2008, 09:02
Re: ihr and shares
thanks.probs be in the new year then
-
rhino49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: At home with my feet up
Re: ihr and shares
Same here - once you confirm you want to sell them they will act within 48 hours and you have 28 days to confirm, so if you are price watching another weeks wait might get you another few quid (or a few less ).thechemisyshop wrote:they will get in contact with you ,, it was about a month after i left they contacted me ,, you have to either transfer them out of the royal mail pot into a separate account or just tell them to sell them ,, its a very simple procedure
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile