ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas bonus today?
-
sophie97
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 15:10
- Gender: Female
Christmas bonus today?
Got told by the boss out christmas bonus will be paid in today, ive nothing in my account. Am I to presume the boss means it will be in on friday?
-
interesting
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 29 Jun 2012, 19:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus today?
Won't go in a on Wednesday will it ?
-
sophie97
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 15:10
- Gender: Female
Re: Christmas bonus today?
Well I wouldn't of thought so, but the boss said it will be in our accounts by the time we get homeinteresting wrote:Won't go in a on Wednesday will it ?
-
rhino49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: At home with my feet up
Re: Christmas bonus today?
Exactly ..... most people won't get home 'til Fridaysophie97 wrote:Well I wouldn't of thought so, but the boss said it will be in our accounts by the time we get homeinteresting wrote:Won't go in a on Wednesday will it ?
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus today?
LOLrhino49 wrote:Exactly ..... most people won't get home 'til Fridaysophie97 wrote:Well I wouldn't of thought so, but the boss said it will be in our accounts by the time we get homeinteresting wrote:Won't go in a on Wednesday will it ?
Friday it is paid, your DOM Is telling porkies.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Christmas bonus today?
What about if you are paid monthly?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Tuffers1875
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 15:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus today?
Nice one, I can go sick on Saturday thenSurreypostie wrote:LOLrhino49 wrote:Exactly ..... most people won't get home 'til Fridaysophie97 wrote:Well I wouldn't of thought so, but the boss said it will be in our accounts by the time we get homeinteresting wrote:Won't go in a on Wednesday will it ?
Friday it is paid, your DOM Is telling porkies.
-
RandyBeanz
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus today?
How much we getting £100 or £200?
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus today?
J Whiteside wrote:How much we getting £100 or £200?
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus today?
ft 200 pt pro,rataJ Whiteside wrote:How much we getting £100 or £200?
-
pollyperkins13
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 28 May 2010, 11:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus today?
What about if you are contacted part time but work some overtime hours regularly every week ?aiden01 wrote:ft 200 pt pro,rataJ Whiteside wrote:How much we getting £100 or £200?
Should Christmas bonus reflect that ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Christmas bonus today?
Should as a morale question - Yes.pollyperkins13 wrote:What about if you are contacted part time but work some overtime hours regularly every week ?aiden01 wrote:ft 200 pt pro,rataJ Whiteside wrote:How much we getting £100 or £200?
Should Christmas bonus reflect that ?
But as a specific question: No not unless RM have increased your contract hours for the Christmas period.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Christmas bonus today?
why does it say xmas bonus (cwu) on pay slip ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Christmas bonus today?
Because non CWU grades don't get it.bringon4dayweeks wrote:why does it say xmas bonus (cwu) on pay slip ?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
miamibass
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas bonus today?
I have;
Xmas Bonus (CWU) 76.92
Incentive Underpin Payment 76.92
on my payslip. Are the two combined my bonus (I'm pt)?
Cheers
Xmas Bonus (CWU) 76.92
Incentive Underpin Payment 76.92
on my payslip. Are the two combined my bonus (I'm pt)?
Cheers