Loads and loads of work..... office getting daily lectures sorry huddles about every part of the job. People going into the office for the 3 C's pretty much every day over the most minor of things. Its the drip drip drip that RM want to use to get long termers out. Think I made a small mistake today but not sure. Will find out in the morning. If I lose this job I lose the house as there are no other jobs around here. This stress isnt doing my health any good.
When I started all the mangers were in there late 40's/50's and had served there time. Now most managers here haven't been in the job more than 5 years are 35 and under and all have the attitude that they'll trample or stab anyone in the back (even other managers) to get up the greasy pole. RM love it.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Under pressure
-
jimmynailsalive
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 304
- Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Under pressure
We had a meeting on how to reverse the vans today and had a wee test as well, can just see my mate coming out to guide me out and into the loading bay every morning but suppose next person who prangs the van will be disciplined for not following procedure.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Under pressure
You may be right about the long termerson_the_way_OUT wrote:Loads and loads of work..... office getting daily lectures sorry huddles about every part of the job. People going into the office for the 3 C's pretty much every day over the most minor of things. Its the drip drip drip that RM want to use to get long termers out. Think I made a small mistake today but not sure. Will find out in the morning. If I lose this job I lose the house as there are no other jobs around here. This stress isnt doing my health any good.
When I started all the mangers were in there late 40's/50's and had served there time. Now most managers here haven't been in the job more than 5 years are 35 and under and all have the attitude that they'll trample or stab anyone in the back (even other managers) to get up the greasy pole. RM love it.
Where is your rep in all this ?
Being Christmas time you have RM over a barrel.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Under pressure
For colour? Volume? Electrolyte levels? Exotic substances?jimmynailsalive wrote:had a wee test as well.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Bernardson
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 23:22
Re: Under pressure
"Think I made a small mistake today but not sure. Will find out in the morning. If I lose this job I lose the house as there are no other jobs around here."
You can't lose your job for making a small mistake.
There are procedures that need to be followed.
If it is a small mistake the worse you will get is counselling
Always take your rep or a sensible friend into a meeting with the DIM LINO.
You can't lose your job for making a small mistake.
There are procedures that need to be followed.
If it is a small mistake the worse you will get is counselling
Always take your rep or a sensible friend into a meeting with the DIM LINO.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Under pressure
I bet some in our office would power the vans (wee) , would be good as we've been without diesel for 5 days!Sir Henry wrote:For colour? Volume? Electrolyte levels? Exotic substances?jimmynailsalive wrote:had a wee test as well.
Why are lino's paid full-time ??