ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sick Abscence
-
rmg1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 13 Mar 2012, 23:56
- Gender: Male
Sick Abscence
Hi all, I have a quick question about sick abscence, I was off sick a day missing 4.5 hours as I was on a collection but as I,m only contracted to 20 hours and also worked my day off still doing 25hrs that week should I have been pulled up about attendance, or could they not have put the sick day down as the day off instead.
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Sick Abscence
technically yes it should be recorded as an absence but if your dom is a decent one he may just put it down as your day off