ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Reason for OT = Parcels First time every time!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stammerking
Posts: 208
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 20:58

Reason for OT = Parcels First time every time!

Post by Stammerking »

Been putting it on the docket sheet since last week tis great the First Time Every time malarky, doubt I will be doing any lapsing next year I suggest you all follow suit and knock a few extra doors :nana
raikky
Posts: 212
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 01:09
Gender: Female

Re: Reason for OT = Parcels First time every time!

Post by raikky »

Its funny this is brought up but quite important. if you go over your time and you have tried neighbours its important to put that as the reason for o/t on the docket. otherwise royal mail are just gonna think that its taking no extra time at all. we had a area rep at our office tell us that
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Reason for OT = Parcels First time every time!

Post by arnold cheshire »

Stammerking wrote:Been putting it on the docket sheet since last week tis great the First Time Every time malarky, doubt I will be doing any lapsing next year I suggest you all follow suit and knock a few extra doors :nana
does this also apply for cutting off ?
pinstripe
Posts: 2474
Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
Gender: Male
Location: 2 left turns from reality

Re: Reason for OT = Parcels First time every time!

Post by pinstripe »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:
Stammerking wrote:Been putting it on the docket sheet since last week tis great the First Time Every time malarky, doubt I will be doing any lapsing next year I suggest you all follow suit and knock a few extra doors :nana
does this also apply for cutting off ?
If it is a valid and accepted reason for o/t, then it must also be for cutting off. Unless RM are employing double standards.