ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Transfer:Delivery offices in the east Sussex area

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
generator
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Sep 2014, 17:50
Gender: Male

Transfer:Delivery offices in the east Sussex area

Post by generator »

Hi people. Been reading this forum for some time for reference and help and feel it is time to contribute. I have been a slave to Royal Mail for 10 years and the time has come for me to spread my wings and transfer to another delivery office. Problem is, I'm looking to transfer to an office with regular overtime opportunities, especially in afternoon collections. I'm currently in the fortunate situation where I hold 20 hours scheduled attendance per week, is anyone aware of any delivery offices in the east Sussex area where I could potentially come close to these kind of earnings? Your help would be very much appreciated

Many Thanks

Gary
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32793
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: New to the forum and wondering

Post by POSTMAN »

Welcome to the mad house,will move this to Blue shirts.
Edited title as well.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Mr_Pink
Posts: 163
Joined: 14 Jun 2013, 22:09
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer:Delivery offices in the east Sussex area

Post by Mr_Pink »

With collections on delivery coming in, i'd imagine the opportunity for a collection SA is going to be far and few between especially if your the newbie in the office. Maybe find an office the has a collections hub attached and become a collections driver and do a bit of delivery on O/T.