https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2014/1 ... e-services" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Special offer for all Royal Mail Group employees
From now until December 31, all Royal Mail Group employees will be able to save 15% off UK and selected international services*.
To make the most of the offer, all you need to do is take your parcel to your local depot and show your employee identification card. Alternatively, you can go to http://www.parcelforce.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or call 03448 004466 and quote promo code DEC.
You can also claim the discount at your local Post Office branch. Just quote the promo code DEC15.
There’s no limit on how many times you can use the code, so feel free to share it with family and friends.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Save 15% on selected Parcelforce services
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32787
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Save 15% on selected Parcelforce services
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Save 15% on selected Parcelforce services
-
villan
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 15 Oct 2011, 17:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Save 15% on selected Parcelforce services
Today I saw 2 doorstepped items "delivered" by Parcelforce outside a property on a busy street, in full view of everyone who was passing, and fully exposed to the elements. They weren't even for that address. Ooops!
This follows on from last week when a vacuum cleaner "delivered" by Parcelforce was left on the ground floor of a block of flats. Trouble was, the address was in a different block of flats. Ooops!
And a few weeks ago I saw a doorstepped Parcelforce item outside number 1 XYZ Close, whereas it was addressed to number 1 XYZ Way. Ooops!
In all three cases I took appropriate action to get the items delivered to the right places. But I have enough to do with my own duty without clearing up after Parcelforce screwups.
This follows on from last week when a vacuum cleaner "delivered" by Parcelforce was left on the ground floor of a block of flats. Trouble was, the address was in a different block of flats. Ooops!
And a few weeks ago I saw a doorstepped Parcelforce item outside number 1 XYZ Close, whereas it was addressed to number 1 XYZ Way. Ooops!
In all three cases I took appropriate action to get the items delivered to the right places. But I have enough to do with my own duty without clearing up after Parcelforce screwups.
-
eric the viking
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 228
- Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: south west
Re: Save 15% on selected Parcelforce services
At this time of year we have an awful lot of agency staff out on delivery and their heart is just not in it.villan wrote:Today I saw 2 doorstepped items "delivered" by Parcelforce outside a property on a busy street, in full view of everyone who was passing, and fully exposed to the elements. They weren't even for that address. Ooops!
This follows on from last week when a vacuum cleaner "delivered" by Parcelforce was left on the ground floor of a block of flats. Trouble was, the address was in a different block of flats. Ooops!
And a few weeks ago I saw a doorstepped Parcelforce item outside number 1 XYZ Close, whereas it was addressed to number 1 XYZ Way. Ooops!
In all three cases I took appropriate action to get the items delivered to the right places. But I have enough to do with my own duty without clearing up after Parcelforce screwups.